COVID-19 Update at Balance Med Spa & Salon in Lecanto, FL
We firmly adhere to our COVID-19 safety protocols out of concern for the security of both our employees and visitors. Call us for more information or request an appointment online.
The safety of our team members and guests is of utmost importance to us. You can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often including doorknobs, phones, and countertops throughout the building.
New Appointment Guidelines
- Employees nor guests will be permitted on the premises if they have COVID-19 symptoms.
- Guests will be served by appointment only.
- Employees and guests will wear protective face coverings.
- Guests will be expected to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- No persons will be allowed to sit in the waiting area.
- Once you’ve checked in, you will be asked to wait in your car or outside until your stylist or service provider is ready for you.
- The number of guests on the premises will be limited to 50% capacity.
- 1 guest per provider
- Only those receiving services are allowed in the salon.
- Stations will be at least 6 feet apart.
- Clean/Sanitized capes and smocks for each guest.
- All equipment used by a service provider will be sanitized between guests.
- Doors and exits will be sanitized frequently.